Can you believe that I actually didn’t like the Joy essential oil blend when I first smelt it? Well they do say that the essential oils you don’t like you obviously need lol.
I’ve found myself really reflecting lately on Joy. I had been feeling like I have lost the joy and I’ve working on getting it back. A question that I’ve been asking myself is “How am I living in and finding joy in all things”? I’ve come to realise that Joy, like happiness doesn’t happen to us. We can create joy within us through our beliefs, thoughts, words, actions and habits.
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,This quote is attributed to Mohatma Gandhi:
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
Think about your life for a moment. What brings you joy? Do you know? Are you aware of what makes you happy? Do you live in the present or are you holding onto an image of what life will be like “someday” when you are happy?
What is Joy?
Joy is a feeling in the present moment, not something you will have in the future. Sarah Ben Breathnach was so right when she said “learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy.”
The dictionary defines joy as “the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation”.
True joy comes from your inner-self and living life to the fullest. It is important that you allow yourself to feel joy and when those joyful moments come, savor them! Each moment of our life is a gift. As you look for the joy in your life, you will find it.
Joy essential oil blend is a great place to start. Simply by picking up the bottle we can choose to believe in ‘Joy’, think ‘Joy’ and we can even set an intention to be more joyous each and every day. In time these beliefs, thoughts and words will impact your actions, habits, values and your destiny.
Imagine diffusing this oil blend, taking in all of its aroma while sitting quietly, meditating about all that you have to be joyful about in your life. This blend will produce a magnetic energy to bring joy to your heart, mind, and soul.
Take the 30 Day Joy Challenge
What is the 30 day Joy Challenge? Get yourself a bottle of Joy essential oil from Young Living, and for 30 days, you’ll apply this amazing blend over your heart & spread Joy wherever you go!
Every morning, before you start your day, apply Joy over your heart, and set the intention of being JOYFUL. (For an added kick – and my favourite blend, White Angelica to help cleanse negative energy.
Use the 30 days to journal things you are joyful about and how you feel each day.
For 30 days set the intention of JOY, and watch how your attitude adjust.
How to use Joy Essential Oil?
- Did you know that the Joy essential oil blend was originally named “Love”? Joy essential oil blend is an uplifting blend of pure essential oils that brings happiness to the heart, inspiring romance and togetherness. Place a drop over your heart to help attract pure love* that will truly bring joy to your heart.
- This blend is calming, balancing, uplifting and relaxing. Use Joy essential oil in a Rollon daily to help release emotional blocks.
- Joy has an alluring and sweet scent, and can promote love, happiness, and confidence. Rub a drop mixed with some V6 Carrier oil on your inner thighs and lower abdomen before love making to increase the pleasure and get you in the mood. Or better still ask your partner to massage it on for you. Believe me you’ll thank me for this little tip.
- Joy essential oil was created to help open up those blocks in our lives where perhaps we have shut down to love or receiving love. When we feel grief our adenoids and adrenals shut down. Joy helps reduce the grief. You will find oils in this blend that will help release negative memories so joy can be attained. Learn more about overcoming negative emotions with essential oils here.
- Apply Joy essential oil blend to your wrists and the back of your neck before going out for a fresh and natural floral perfume.
- Place 2–3 drops on a damp cloth and throw it in the dryer to help freshen your laundry.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath for a spa-like experience and a blissful, relaxing aroma.
- Take a moment to pause, go within, breathe in a drop of Joy from your palm and decide if you want more joy in your life. If the answer is “yes”, let this oil blend help you to discover it!
Where to Diffuse Joy Essential Oil
- Elevate family game night at home with the warm, uplifting aroma. Really helps to get people in the right mood.
- Diffuse Joy essential oil blend it to relieve stress and tension.
- Transform your bedroom into a welcoming, floral-infused retreat.
- Brighten dull desk work or your midday slump at the office.
- Treat yourself to a steamy shower filled with comforting and enlivening floral-citrus notes.
- Diffuse Joy to create an atmosphere of happiness throughout your home during family gatherings and celebrations.
- Joy essential oil blend has an inspiring floral scent that can create a comforting environment when diffused and a pleasant aroma when applied with skin care products.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
No More Cranky Pants Roll On
Sometimes life gets you down. If you’ve had a rough day at work, you spent an hour in traffic, the person in front of you at the supermarket was taking forevvvvver, or maybe all of the above, you have plenty of reasons to feel cranky. We know life can’t always be full of Joy but it is totally worth getting out the No More Cranky Pants All On and applying it to your wrists, behind your ears and even between your breasts.
10ml roller bottle
3 drops of Young Living Joy Essential Oil Blend
4 drops Young Living Frankincense Essential Oil
3 drops Young Living Purification Essential Oil
10mls Young Living’s V6 Carrier oil
- Combine all ingredients in a roller bottle and label.
- Roll on as needed.
Uplift Your Spirits Blend
3 drops Young Living Orange Essential Oil
2 drops Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
4 drops Young Living Joy Essential Oil Blend
Add these to your diffuser blend the next time you are feeling down.
What is in Joy Essential Oil?
Joy is a blend of the following 10 essential oils:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Ylang ylang Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Coriander Essential Oil
- Tangerine Essential Oil
- Jasmine Essential Oil
- Roman chamomile Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
*Essential Oils are not magic bullets. Essential Oils work at the subtle level over time. Many people report that essential oils smell great and make them feel uplifted, so if this is all essential oils do for a person then that’s go to be a good thing, right?