Yes Slique Tea is amazing. On Monday I went to Sydney for a Young Living Nutrition Workshop. After the workshop they announced the winners of the Slique Challenge. I won the $3000 first prize for losing the most weight (percentage of body weight) in the under 40 years female category. It was such a nice surprise.
I wish I had of worn tighter fitting clothes. I didn’t know they were even announcing the winners. I had a special dress in mind should I have been invited to the finalist announcement. So below is a photo of me in the dress I was going to wear. I chose this dress as it was the one I wore the day after my wedding. I haven’t been able to fit into this dress for 6 years. I feel on top of the moon right now.
Since doing the Slique Challenge I am stronger and healthier than ever! I feel more energised, confident and happy. I am still eating a balanced diet, doing my incidental exercise like playing with the kids and jumping on the trampoline. I’m about to go on a trip with my friends and I’m not worried about laying by the pool in my swimmers. I’m actually so excited about keeping the weight off that I’m going to tell all my friends about how I did it. (They don’t know about my blog obviously lol).
One of the things I believe helped me the most was the Slique Tea. It helps with the sugar cravings as it’s slightly sweet but also helped me to increase my liquid intake. This made me feel fuller and not reaching for the fridge.
What is Slique Tea?
Slique Tea features an exquisite blend of jade oolong tea leaves, delicious cacao powder, cinnamon bark, flavourful ground nutmeg and pure, proprietary vanilla essence.
Treat yourself to an indulgent treat without the guilt! Skip frosted frappes and creamed coffees and instead sip on Slique Tea, made with wholesome ingredients, including Ocotea, Frankincense powder, and Ecuadorian cacao powder.
Features and Benefits of Slique Tea
- Provides a natural energy boost
- Contains natural tea antioxidants
- Slique Tea contains flavonoids, which are found in tea, cacao, fruits and vegetables.
- L-theanine is a free amino acid found almost exclusively in tea plants.
- Slique Tea contains inulin fibre.
- Slique Tea leaves are non-fluoridated.
- Slique Tea contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
When to drink Slique Tea?
How do you drink it?
- Bring 250 ml of water to a rolling boil, let cool for three and a half minutes. Place one pouch in a cup, mug or filter and add water. Leave to infuse for at least three minutes.
- Use daily before and after workouts, with meals, or any time you need a natural boost.
- Add your favourite Young Living culinary essential oils as desired.
- Delicious served hot or cold, Slique Tea is a guilt-free staple.
Start the day by warming up with a cup of hot Slique Tea. Add an extra splash of flavour with a drop of Lemon Culinary Essential Oil or steeped NingXia Dried Organic Wolfberries.
Who should drink Slique Tea?
- Adults looking for a guilt-free alternative to sugar-laden snacks and beverages.
- Adults wanting a rejuvenating beverage full of antioxidants, catechins and tannins.
Ingredients in Slique Tea
- Oolong tea blend (44%)
- Cinnamon bark powder (16%)
- Cacao powder (7%)
- Vanilla fruit extract
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) resin powder
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweetener: (Steviol glycosides(E960)
- Contains Stevia as permitted sweetening substance.
To check out the Slique range of products click the link below and to Save 24% off all your products set up your own wholesale account. You can learn more about the benefits of a Young Living wholesale account here.
- Contains naturally occurring tea caffeine.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Not recommended for children.
- Consume as infused tea only – do not use leaves for direct internal use.