What Thieves even comes in bar soap?
Everybody needs soap right? Why not grab the Thieves Bar Soap which is formulated with only the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients and infused with pure essential oils? You can cleanse and purify your skin and not have to worry about any harsh ingredients.
One bar also lasts a long time and doesn’t leave that weird film feeling that so many bar soaps leave behind.
I like to cut this into smaller pieces and I take them when I travel instead of using the hotel bar soap (plus less liquids to travel with!)
I especially love the Thieves Bar Soap as a stain remover. Just rub a little bit on the stain before throwing it in the wash with the Thieves Laundry Soap. Or why not make your own laundry liquid with the Thieves Bar Soap.
Natural Homemade Laundry Liquid Recipe
- Grate 1 cake pure soap (I love to use the Thieves bar soap) into a 10 litre bucket with lid
- 1 cup washing soda
- 1 cup white vinegar
- A capful of Thieves Household Cleaner
- 5-10 drops of a Young Living Essential Oil you like the smell of.
- Grate the soap into the bucket and then pour a kettle full of boiling water over the soap. Stir with a wooden spoon until the soap has dissolved.
- In the laundry tub, fill the bucket up half way with hot water from the tap.
- Add the washing soda, vinegar, Thieves Household Cleaner and essential oils.
- Stir well.
- Fill bucket to almost full with hot water.
- Use immediately or leave to set into gel-like consistency.
- Use ½ to 1 cup of the homemade laundry liquid for each load of washing. More for heavily soiled clothes.
Learn why I love to make this homemade Laundry Liquid over in my blog post.
Thieves Bar Soap
Young Living’s line of natural bar soaps offer ultra-cleansing benefits plus the power of pure essential oils. Containing the legendary Thieves® oil blend, this bar soap is ideas for purifying skin. It contains Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, Lemon and Eucalyptus Radiata essential oils.
This soap not only cleanses and purifies skin, it contains oat bran to gently exfoliate as well. It also contains antioxidants to fight free radical damage to help keep skin healthy and youthful. Plus, the 100% vegetarian formula contains aloe to moisturise skin. It produces a rich lather and will leave skin feeling clean and moisturised.
- Provides natural, gentle exfoliation and soothing benefits from oat bran
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed
- Made with a 100% vegetarian formula and infused with Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Rosemary essential oils
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Formulated with aloe vera to moisturize the skin
- Formulated with non-gluten-containing ingredients
So what’s in Young Living Thieves Bar Soap?
Now before you read the ingredients list I just wanted to talk about Palm Oil.
I know a lot of people avoid product with Palm Oil in it because they want to save the Orangutans in Borneo. Having been to Borneo myself and seen these amazing animals I wan that too. So I don’t buy products with palm oil from anywhere in Asia.
However the palm oil in Young Living products is growing in South America in plantations that villages have grown to replace the coco plants which previously grew there and supported the drug trade. Not all palm oil is destroying rainforests. In fact palm oil is very moisturising for your skin and its why Young Living add it to their soaps.
Ingredients in Young Living Thieves Bar Soap
A base of saponified palm, coconut, and olive oils; vegetable glycerin, lycium barbarum seed oil, organic oat kernel meal, jojoba seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract; essential oils of clove (syzygium aromaticum), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon bark (Cinnamonum verum), eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata), and rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis).