Purification essential oil is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odours. Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Melaleuca Alternifolia work together to create a refreshing, bright scent that keeps the whole family happy and comfortable.
This wonderful essential oil blend is uplifting and refreshing, and may help purify and cleanse negative emotions and vibrations. With the power to purify your sacred space, Purification essential oil will make an excellent addition to your collection.
Relax and unwind with a Purifying bath!!!
Simply add 4 drops of Purification essential oil blend to a cup of epsom salts and add it to your bath water.
Got stinky shoes at your place?
Add a drop or two of Purification Essential Oil Blend to a cotton ball and put it inside the toe of the shoes when you aren’t wearing them. You can even add purification to bicarb soda and fill the toe of an old sock and leave that inside smelly shoes.
Is your garbage bin a bit stinky?
Add a few drops of Purification Essential Oil to a cotton ball or makeup remover pad and pop it in the bottom of he bin.
How else do you use this awesome essential oil blend?
- Add to your diffuser to make your kitchen feel cleaner than it is lol.
- Put a drop on the inside of toilet paper roll in your bathroom for a fresh scent every time the roll spins!!
- Add to a spray bottle with some witch hazel and distilled water for a toilet spray.
- Add to your diffuser along with Peppermint to uplift you when you’re feeling tired.
- Diffuse to knock down cooking odours after dinner. Helps clear the air of bad smells.
- Add a couple of drops to wool dryer balls for fresh laundry.
- Mix with bicarb soda and water to make a killer tub scrub.
- Use 15-20 drops of Purification essential oil blend in the air conditioning filter. Careful to avoid plastic parts.Even just putting tissues with a few drops of Purification essential Oil near an air vent will help clean the air coming out!
- Use 8-10 drops Purification essential oil blend in a new vacuum cleaner bag.
- Mix 8 drops in ½-1 cup of bicarb soda, sprinkle on carpets. Let sit 10 mins and vacuum for refreshed carpet.
- Purify the air by diffusing Purification essential oil.
- Use a few drops on your mop or steam cleaner.
- Support Healthy Skin – Purification essential oil is a nice dabber on skin. When I combine it with coconut oil in my Zit Zappers, my skin is vibrant and happy.
- Smell Great – Make your own homemade deodorant with Purification Essential Oil! Check out recipes in my free “If I wouldn’t eat it I won’t use it on my body” book.
- Make a humidifier work harder – Why should a humidifier only make steam from water? Put two drops on a cotton swab and stick it on top of a humidifier. The resulting mist will help clean the air in the room.
- Enjoy the Outdoors Annoyance Free – Purification Essential Oil makes for an excellent spray to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free. Take a pinch of salt, 5 drops Purification and fill a 60ml spray bottle with distilled water.
- Clean Clothes – I add 5 drops to every washing machine load!
- Add a few drops to the washing machine rinse cycle to rid the clothes of mildew smells if you left the clothes in the machine too long.
- Get the Stink out of Jars and bottles – Add Purification Essential Oil to a natural detergent to get the stink out of jars and bottles with purification.
- Watch our short video to learn more about this amazing essential oil blend.
I hope you learned something new from this list of amazing uses for Purification essential oil blend.