I reckon you can tell a lot about a person by the way they deal with hardship and challenge. Because those experiences are what build strength and character in us. When you apply that principle to Essential Oils, you begin to realise why Northern Lights Black Spruce is an essential oil with a very unique character…
Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) is a member of the pine family. It is grown and distilled at Young Living’s Northern Lights tree farm in British Columbia.
What makes the Northern Lights Black Spruce tree so unique
The Black Spruce has a number of very special characteristics:
- it’s able to tolerate huge variations in temperature.
- it thrives in poor soil.
- in the wild black spruce reproduces mainly from seeds activated by forest-fire.
- its root systems spread deep and wide, giving it a firm grip on the earth.
The spruce trees Young Living distils – and they distil the whole tree to extract every drop of goodness – are bathed in the energy of the aurora borealis. Interestingly, many cultures believe the Northern Lights create spiritual renewal, clarity and balance.
Health & Wellness Benefits
This woodsy, fresh-smelling oil includes the naturally occurring constituents: alpha-pinene, camphene and beta-pinene. Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil is an important ingredient in many Young Living products. These include: Valor II, Peace & Calming II, Light the Fire and Shutran blends.
Northern Lights Black Spruce oil is ideal for diffusing, especially during meditation. Use it in a massage to bring comfort to tight muscles. Or wear just a drop in combination with your favourite blend to bring clarity and focus.*
Here are some fantastic diffuser blends for you to try…
Mix 3 drops of Northern Lights Black Spruce (a Young Living essential oil) with 3 drops of any of these essential oils or blends:
- Frankincense essential oil for grounding (3 drops)
- Cedarwood essential oil for a heavenly scent (3 drops)
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil for a spicy scent (3 drops)
- Joy essential oil blend for a divine scent (3 drops)
- Stress Away essential oil blend for a relaxing scent (3 drops)
- Lavender essential oil for a calming scent (3 drops)
- Grapefruit essential oil for an uplifting scent (3 drops)
For more information about the essential oil and about the Northern Lights tree farm, check out this great video from Young Living – https://youtu.be/c4RkHq7QHcs
*Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.