Let’s shower our besties with these Galentines Day gift ideas…
- Sensational Bath Salts
- Orange Creamsicle Lip Balm
- Delicious Body Wash
What is Galentines Day?
You have heard of Valentines day where you shower your loved one with romantic gifts but have you heard of Galentines Day? This is the day where you show your gal pals how much you love and appreciate them. Sure we might send them a birthday or Christmas gift but if you are like me and your friends mean the world to you then why not spoil them on another day each year.
When is Galentines Day?
It is the 13th February – the day before Valentines Day. This is the day when we let our friends know how special they are. The day we show them how much we have appreciated the hours they have spent listening to us go on and on about our partners, our kids, our jobs and pretty much everything else that happens in our lives. Reward the with one of these great Galentines Day Gift Ideas.
Galentines Day Gift Ideas
Here are my some of my favourite Galentines Day Gift ideas you can make to ensure your bestie feels special. (P.S. You don’t have to wait until Feb 13th to spoil your best friends – any day is a good day for that!)
Sensational Bath Salts
- 1 cup Bicarb Soda
- 1 cup Magnesium Sulphate
- ½ cup Himalayan Pink Salt
- Rose petals (optional)
- 8-10 drops Young Living Sensational Essential Oil Blend
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar and then spoon into a glass jar.
- Pop on a label and gift away.
- I usually use a cupful per bath but it really depends on how big your bath is and how strong you like it.
Orange Creamsicle Lip Balm
- 2 tsp beeswax
- 2 tsp cocoa butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 drops Young Living Orange Essential Oil
- 1 drop Young Living Vanilla Essential Oil – Learn more about whether Vanilla is really an essential oil
- Sterilise and set up your lip balm containers for the mixture to be syringed in to them straight away.
- Melt the beeswax pellets, cocoa butter and coconut oil in a double boiler
- Once melted add the essential oils and stir
- Using a syringe, fill up the lip balm tubes.
- Pop on a label and gift to your bestie.
Delicious Hand and Body Wash
- 1 cup Castile Liquid Soap
- ½ cup Distilled Water
- 15 drops of Young Living Joy Essential Oil Blend
- 2-3 drops of Natural pink food colouring (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a foaming pump bottle. I got these bottles at Ikea.
- Pop on a label and gift to your friends with a nice little note telling the all the things you appreciate and love about them.
Looking for more great DIY recipes to give as Galentines Day Gift Ideas? Check out the free ebooks over on my FREE STUFF Page. There’s something special there for every DIY-er.