Have you ever heard of brownies in a jar? If not, you’re missing out! Brownies in a jar are a great Christmas gift idea or party favour because not only do they taste amazing, but they’re also super easy to make. Here’s how you can make brownie in a jar:
Brownies in a Jar Recipe
- 1 glass jar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp of salt
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup choc chips
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- ½ cup white choc chips
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 8 drops Young Living orange essential oil
How to make Brownies in a Jar?
- Layer all the ingredients into a jar in the order listed. Pop on the lid. Tie with a piece of ribbon and Voila! Your brownies in a jar are ready.
I type out the instructions listed below and make them into a gift tag to tie onto the jar so the person I am gifting them to knows what to do.
- Line brownie tin with baking paper
- Mix contents of jar with 2 eggs, ¼ cup of water and 2/3 cup of oil.
- Bake in 180 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
These sweet treats will last for up a few weeks if stored in a cool, dry place. Overall, making brownies in a jar is a fun and easy project that anyone can do. It’s perfect for gift-giving or to enjoy on a lazy weekend afternoon. Get creative and experiment with different toppings and decorations to make these brownies stand out from the rest. Trust us, it’ll be worth it!
For more great Christmas Gifts you can make at home download a copy of my free Handmade Christmas Gifts with Essential Oils E-Book. Click here to download your copy.