My partner’s life significantly changed when he started taking Sulfurzyme. He raves about the stuff to pretty much anyone he comes in contact with.
So you are probably wondering what is Sulfurzyme? I like to think of it as the grease or WD40 that lubricates the stiff bits in my body. Sulfurzyme contains a unique blend of Ningxia wolfberry fruit powder, Copaiba essential oil and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). It gets it’s name due to one of it’s key ingredients Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
What is methylsulfonylmethane?
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a sulphur (sulfur) chemical compound found in plants, animals, and humans. You can find it in cow’s milk, human’s milk, coffee, tomatoes, corn, alfalfa, and even dirt.
It can even be made in a lab. This is not the type I want to be taking on a daily basis. Not all MSM is created equally. This is why I’m grateful that Young Living extends their Seed to Seal sourcing standards to all their products, not just their essential oils.
If you have ever accidentally burnt a piece of your hair or your eyebrows then you have probably smelt sulphur. It gives off a rotten egg gas smell. Human hair, nails and even skin is made from a protein called keratin, which is high in sulphur content. Sulphur gives healthy hair its strength and elasticity. The opposite can also be true. If your body is not getting enough sulphur this leads to brittle hair that is easily broken.
What does Sulfurzyme do?
Sulfurzyme improves hair health, promotes nail strength, relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and reduces mild joint inflammation, aches and pains. It can even help support recovery time after exercise.
- Maintain / support hair health
- Enhance / improve / promote / increase hair health
- Maintain / support hair strength / thickness
- Aid / assist nail growth
- Enhance / improve / promote / increase nail health / strength / thickness
- Decrease / reduce / relieve mild joint aches and pains
- Decrease / reduce / relieve symptoms of mild arthritis / mild osteoarthritis
- Helps maintain / support joint cartilage health
- Decrease / reduce / relieve mild joint inflammation / swelling
- Maintain / support joint mobility / flexibility
- Helps enhance / improve / promote joint mobility
- Aid / assist / helps post exercise recovery
Key Ingredients in Sulfurzyme
- Lycium barbarum – NingXia Wolfberry fruit powder.
- Copaiba essential oil
- Dimethyl sulfone
- Oryza sativa seed powder
- Silicon dioxide
- Stearic acid
- 180 capsules
Adults take 2 capsules 3 times daily or as needed. Take 1 hour before or after meals.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. VITAMIN AND MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIT TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sulfurzyme
Q. Is there corn or corn derived ingredients in this product?
A. There is no corn or corn derived ingredients present in this product.
Q. Does this product have pork, cow, chicken, or shellfish enzymes?
Q. How is the stevia in the nutrition products processed?
A. The stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) or stevioside is water extracted from dried leaves followed by crystallization processes. No additional ingredients are added.
Q. What size are the capsules?
A. The capsules used for Sulfurzyme are “00”.
Q. How is the MSM in this product manufactured?
A. The MSM in this product is manufactured by crystallization.
How to buy Sulfurzyme?
While we have a range of ready-made Starter Bundles to help you begin your wellness journey, you now also have the option to join Young Living with your own choice of products over 100PV. Coupled with a Welcome Collateral Pack, including Product Guide, Price List and a Policies & Procedures Flyer, you’ll have all you need to begin your journey with Young Living.
Select any products including Sulfurzyme:
- total value of all products being ordered must be 100 PV or more.
- You can also select from a range of discounted Essential Rewards Bundles if you choose to subscribe to the Essential Rewards Loyalty Program (See below for details)
- Wholesale prices at 24% discount
You don’t think the wholesale option is for you? That’s alright, you can enrol as a retail customer and purchase products at full price and no minimum spend.
- Select any products
- No minimum order
- Retail prices
To learn more about Sulfurzyme and some of the other amazing Young Living supplements why not check out the video below.