What are DIY diffuser bombs you ask? They are where you make up your favourite diffuser recipes in bulk and keep them in a bottle beside your diffuser so they are easily ready to add when you fill up your diffuser.
I was finding I wasn’t being very creative with the blends I was adding to the diffuser as I was time poor. I would see recipes for diffusing online, try it out once and then get too lazy to do it again. Plus a million different oils sitting around my diffuser looked messy. So these DIY Diffuser bombs made my life easier and my house smell amazing.
Thanks to the Lifesteps app for the idea.
DIY Diffuser Bombs:
* Use Empty 30mL Clear Glass Bottles with droppers – you can find these in my shop. The dropper on the top makes it easy to add a drop at a time or a few drops. The lid closes to keep liquids from leaking.
* Add your oils from your favourite blends. You’ll be able to divide the amount by 2 or 3 depending on your bottle size. 30mL bottles can hold almost 600 drops.
* Before use, give the DIY Diffuser Bombs bottle a slight shake and then add 8-10 drops to your diffuser.
Favourite Blends to Try in your DIY Diffuser Bombs…
- 200 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 200 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 120 drops Idaho Blue Spruce or Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oil
- 80 drops Geranium Essential Oil
The Happy Hippie:
- 160 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oil
- 160 drops Jade Lemon Essential Oil
- 140 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 120 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 120 drops Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend
- 120 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oil Blend
- 80 drops Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil
- 80 drops Joy Essential Oil Blend
Cocktails on the beach:
- 140 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 140 drops Stress Away Essential Oil
- 100 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 80 drops Vanilla Essential Oil
- 120 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 120 drops Idaho Grand Fir Essential Oil
- 80 drops Stress Away Essential Oil Blend
- 60 drops Tangerine Essential Oil
For more great diffuser recipes check out my blog post Summer Diffuser Blends.