I have found the best thing for tired muscles. It’s like a mini massager. It is a DIY Massage Bar. I keep it in the fridge and get it out when I need it. I made 6 of them so I can even give some to my friends.
Massage can be a great way to enhance your wellness and bring natural relaxation to your body, especially when you add essential oils into the mix.
Massage is perhaps one of the oldest healing traditions. Many ancient peoples – including the Ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese and Indians – were convinced of the therapeutic properties of massage and used it to treat a variety of ailments.
I can’t always get a massage when I need one so I decided to create my very own DIY Blissful Massage Bar.
DIY Massage Bar Recipe:⠀
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter⠀
- 1/4 cup Shea butter⠀
- Black beans (enough to cover the bottom of your mould in a single layer)⠀
- 20 drops Panaway essential oil blend⠀
- 15 drops Copaiba essential oil⠀
- 10 drops Peppermint essential oil⠀
- 1 Tbs V6 vegetable carrier oil (or Grapeseed oil)⠀⠀
- Line the bottom of a mould with black beans. I used a 6 hole silicon muffin mould.⠀
- Melt cocoa butter and Shea butter over low heat. ⠀
- Add in V6 carrier oil and essential oils and mix.⠀
- Pour liquid over the black beans. ⠀
- Pop mould into fridge to set. ⠀
- I leave the massage bars in the fridge until I need to rub it on to my muscles. It is cooling and the beans are like tiny little fingers massaging my muscles. ⠀
If you loved my DIY Massage Bar recipe then you’ll love all my other ones too. For more of my great recipes grab a free copy of my ebook “If I wouldn’t eat it I’m not going to put it on my body” or you can check out all my FREE resources over on my FREE STUFF page.