I have found the best thing for tired muscles. It’s like a mini massager. It is a DIY Massage Bar. I keep it in the fridge and get it out when I need it. I made 6 of them so I can even give some to my friends.
Here is the recipe to make your own DIY Massage Bar:⠀
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter⠀
- 1/4 cup Shea butter⠀
- Black beans (enough to cover the bottom of your mould in a single layer)⠀
- 20 drops Panaway essential oil blend⠀
- 15 drops Copaiba essential oil⠀
- 10 drops Peppermint essential oil⠀
- 1 Tbs V6 vegetable carrier oil (or Grapeseed oil)⠀⠀
- Line the bottom of a mould with black beans. I used a 6 hole silicon muffin mould.⠀
- Melt cocoa butter and Shea butter over low heat. ⠀
- Add in V6 carrier oil and essential oils and mix.⠀
- Pour liquid over the black beans. ⠀
- Pop mould into fridge to set. ⠀
- I leave the massage bars in the fridge until I need to rub it on to my muscles. It is cooling and the beans are like tiny little fingers massaging my muscles. ⠀
If you loved my DIY Massage Bar recipe then you’ll love all my other ones too. For more of my great recipes grab a free copy of my ebook “If I wouldn’t eat it I’m not going to put it on my body” or you can check out all my FREE resources over on my FREE STUFF page.