Sensation Essential Oil Blend | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
Sensation Essential Oil is pretty self-explanatory – it is sensational in the bedroom, and probably the biggest favourite out of all essential oils for intimacy in the Young Living community. When Gary Young created this essential oil blend, he made it with intimacy in mind, because he too frequently acknowledges the importance of physical closeness in marriage.
It’s a blend of Coriander, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Jasmine, and Geranium essential oils, all of which provide a romantic, refreshing, fragrant, seductive, arousing aroma. This combination of essential oils was also revered by the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra to enhance love and increase desire.
Sensation is found in other Young Living products like Sensation Massage Oil, Sensation Hand and Body Lotion, and Sensation Bath and Shower Gel.
- Bedroom massage
- Amplifying excitement
- Encouraging present thoughts
- Promoting awareness
- Supporting healthy skin
- Nourishing and hydrating
- Boosting energy levels
- Enhancing performance
- Bringing closeness and unity
- Bringing balance and relaxation
- Heightening climatic moments
- Diffuse it and inhale directly! People love to diffuse this essential oil in the bedroom because of the powerful frequencies it can raise in the human body. Many begin diffusing Sensation in the bedroom for at least an hour before sex, and leave the door shut in that room. That heightens the frequency of that space to a whole new level, and encourages a strong connection between you two during your special moment.
- Apply it! People have been known to massage 4-6 drops of this essential oil on the neck, wrists, shoulders, and feet as a precursor to intimacy. But more popularly, this oil has been used during sex as well. Many apply Sensation Essential Oil on the inner thighs, directly above the pubic bone, or even directly on sexual areas. When applying, some choose to dilute with a carrier oil or Sensation Massage Oil, while others choose to apply neat, or directly, without dilution. This blend leaves a cool, tingly sensation to the skin.
LOOK UP ON YOUR OWN TIME:
I highly recommend looking up the constituents that are in each essential oil in this blend. Again, the oils inside Sensation are Coriander, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Jasmine, and Geranium. All of them have different functions that can benefit the health and bedroom performance of both men and women.
Check out Nicole’s video on Oils for the Bedroom
Other Uses for Sensation Essential Oil Blend
- Apply to wrists, edge of ears, neck, feet, or over heart to assist with self-expression and spiritual awareness.
- Wear as a perfume to encourage feelings of romance.
- Spray bedding or pillows to set the mood.
- Add to night-time moisturiser to nourish, hydrate, and support healthy skin.
Fireworks for your bedroom
- 30mls Coconut Oil
- 5 drops Sensation essential oil blend
- 3 drops Black Pepper essential oil
- 2 drops Peppermint essential oil
*If too spicy on your skin, apply/add extra coconut oil
How to Use Sensation Essential Oil
Topical: Apply directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum) seed oil †, Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil †, Furanocoumarin-free bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil †, Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil**, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil †.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
**Jasmine is an absolute or essence rather than essential oil.
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.