Peace & Calming II Essential Oil | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
How to Use Peace & Calming II
- 3-5 drops in my diffuser at night. I start the diffuser before I hop in to bed so it permeates the room.
- I add 4 drops to some castile liquid soap or unscented bath gel and pop it in to the bath.
- Make up a 10ml roller bottle with 2-10 drops of either blend to help calm children. Just roll it on their feet.
- I make up my own roller bottles and pop it on my wrists, neck, or scarf to help you remain calm and smell amazing throughout the day.
- I put a drop on my diffuser necklace or even a diffuser lava bracelet and I breathe in he subtle aroma all day long.
- Place a drop on a hanky and put inside my pillowcase.
- Dilute with carrier oil such as Young Living’s V6 Vegetable complex and use as relaxing massage oil.
- Add a few drops to bath gel and warm water for a soothing foot soak after a hard day.
- Then massage onto reflex points on feet for relaxation. Even better if you can get someone else to do this for you.
- Place a few drops in to some bicarb and sprinkle on to carpets, leave and then vacuum up to create a lovely scent in your carpet.
Check out the Difference Between Peace & Calming and Peace & Calming II
Other Uses for Peace & Calming II
- Dilute and apply to feet, crown of head, back of neck, behind ears, or inside wrists to encourage relaxation.
- Add a few drops to your night-time moisturiser to help moisturise and beautify the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse to create a calming and comforting atmosphere.
- Complementary essential oil blends include: Peace & Calming, Stress Away, and Release.
- Place a drop on your pillowcase before bed.
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil †, Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil †, Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil †, Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) oil †, Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil †, Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil †, Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) root oil †, Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) oil †, Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil †, Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil †, Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil †.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.