The Chakra system originated in India between 1500 and 500 B.C. The word chakra means “wheel” in Sanskrit. In Sanskrit it is spelled “cakra” but pronounced “chakra.” The chakras are wheels of light or energy centers running along the spine up to the top of the head.
The chakra system, made up of seven main chakra points, is connected to our body not just on a physical level, but on an emotional, spiritual and mental one as well.
Each chakra is associated with particular functions within the body and with specific life issues. In this course we explain the various Chakra’s and how you can develop a deeper connection with them.
What is included in the course:
- ‘Are your chakra’s healthy?’ checklist
- A 65 minute online workshop which explains each of the seven main chakras, the central issues for each chakra, related organs and body systems, crystals, essential oils and affirmations for each of the chakras.
- 15 minute Chakra Meditation (this is at the end of the Chakra workshop)
- 7 x 10ml clear glass roller bottles you can use to make up your own Chakra Rollers
- 7 x bags of crystal chips to add to your chakra roller bottles
- 7 x labels for your roller bottles
- A handout you can print out which provides information about each of the Chakra’s including the essential oils that you can use to make up your roller bottles.
You can make up the seven Chakra roller bottles with your own essential oils, the energised crystals that were included in the kit and a carrier oil. Pop on the labels and use them as required to awaken and balance your chakras.