Have you had trouble finding a natural deodorant that works? Me too.
CinnaFresh and CitraGuard deodorants deliver all the benefits of traditional deodorants without any harsh chemicals! It may seem hard to imagine a deodorant that can keep you smelling great without the synthetic ingredients. Well imagine no longer. These clean and fresh smelling deodorants get the job done without resorting to harsh ingredients. Say no to harsh chemicals and make the switch!
Synthetic ingredients can disturb the skin’s delicate microbiome. Therefore this leaves your skin vulnerable to external and environmental factors. CinnaFresh and CitraGuard are clinically shown to inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria. This helps to maintain the balance of the skin microbiome. Why does that matter? The skin microbiome is the ecosystem of microorganisms that live on the skin. As a result healthy skin can protect against bad bacteria and fight against external and environmental factors. Furthermore a balanced microbiome helps to prevent infection if you cut yourself while shaving. Moreover shaving your armpits also leaves small openings for harsh chemicals to enter the body.
The difference between natural deodorant and antiperspirant
Firstly these deodorants fight odour without disturbing normal perspiration. The terms “deodorant” and “antiperspirant” tend to be used interchangeably. Deodorants help to lessen the level of daily underarm odour. In fact Antiperspirants typically contain chemical ingredients including aluminium salts. These plug the body’s natural ducts and contract the skin’s pores. Best of all CinnaFresh, CitraGuard and Valor deodorant are free of any aluminum.
Therefore it is important to use a deodorant with clean ingredients!
Above all Young Living’s exclusive formula, mean these deodorants give you the protection and confidence you deserve! For example:
- pH balanced and aluminium free
- Above all they are formulated without parabens, phthalates, talc, alcohol, mineral oil, synthetic perfumes or dyes, artificial colours, fragrances, or preservatives
- Non-irritating; contains skin-soothing and skin-conditioning ingredients
- Formulated without gluten-containing ingredients
- Clinically shown to inhibit growth of odour-causing bacteria
- Won’t stain clothing
- Not only Clinically tested but Allergy tested as well
What are the ingredients in natural deodorant?
The ingredients are strong enough to help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, yet gentle enough to not disturb the skin’s microbiome.
- Arrowroot powder- absorb and control body odour-causing bacteria.
- Mango seed butter and cocoa seed butter- soothe and condition the skin. They are even softer that others you may have used.
- Kaolin clay- absorb and control body odour-causing bacteria. This clay provides skin protection.
- Grapefruit seed extract- helps function as a natural preservative.
- Bicarb soda- odour absorber.
Natural deodorant may melt
However these deodorants may start to melt in extreme temperatures. Do you live in Queensland, the Northern Territory, Karratha, or other very hot environments? It is recommend storing it in a cool place in the summer months to prevent any softening.
New and Improved Natural Deodorant Formula
These have a new recipe with different essential oils, including:
CitraGuard contains: Lemongrass, Thyme, Sage, Tea Tree, Lavender, Geranium, and Lemon essential oils. Therefore it smells kind of like Purification.
Valor contains : The essential oil blend called Valor. So you’ll smell Black Spruce, Blue Tansy and Frankincense. Get through your day. Therefore protecting your pits—and other people—from stinking.
Besides you will smell great. Plus you can feel confident that there are no nasties in the products you apply to your body. Or to your family member’s bodies! Best of all it is a natural deodorant that actually works.
Lately you can order your natural deodorant here:
Cinnafresh Natural Deodorant
CitraGuard Natural Deodorant
Valor Natural Deodorant
In fact you can save 24% off the retail price of these natural deodorants by becoming a Young Living member.