Have you had trouble finding a natural deodorant that works? Me too.
CinnaFresh and CitraGuard deodorants deliver all the benefits of traditional deodorants without any harsh chemicals! It may seem hard to imagine a deodorant that can keep you smelling great without the synthetic ingredients. Well imagine no longer. These clean and fresh smelling deodorants get the job done without resorting to harsh ingredients. Say no to harsh chemicals and make the switch!
Synthetic ingredients can disturb the skin’s delicate microbiome. This leaves your skin vulnerable to external and environmental factors. CinnaFresh and CitraGuard are clinically shown to inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria and help maintain the balance of the skin microbiome. Why does that matter? The skin microbiome is the ecosystem of microorganisms that live on the skin. A healthy microbiome can protect against bad bacteria and fight against external and environmental factors. If you cut yourself while shaving, a balanced microbiome helps to prevent infection. Shaving your armpits also leaves small openings for harsh chemicals like parabens and aluminum to enter the body.
The difference between natural deodorant and antiperspirant
These deodorants fight odour without disturbing normal perspiration. The terms “deodorant” and “antiperspirant” tend to be used interchangeably. Deodorants help to lessen the level of daily underarm odour. Antiperspirants typically contain chemical ingredients including aluminium salts. These plug the body’s natural ducts and contract the skin’s pores. CinnaFresh and CitraGuard deodorant are free of any aluminum.
These are some of the many reasons it is important to use a deodorant with clean ingredients!
With Young Living’s exclusive formula, these deodorants give you the protection and confidence you deserve!
- pH balanced and aluminium free
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, talc, alcohol, mineral oil, synthetic perfumes or dyes, artificial colours, fragrances, or preservatives
- Non-irritating; contains skin-soothing and skin-conditioning ingredients
- Formulated without gluten-containing ingredients
- Clinically shown to inhibit growth of odour-causing bacteria
- Won’t stain clothing
- Clinically tested
- Allergy tested
What are the ingredients?
The ingredients are strong enough to help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, yet gentle enough to not disturb the skin’s microbiome.
- Arrowroot powder- absorb and control body odour-causing bacteria.
- Mango seed butter and cocoa seed butter- soothe and condition the skin. They are even softer that others you may have used.
- Kaolin clay- absorb and control body odour-causing bacteria. This clay provides skin protection.
- Grapefruit seed extract- helps function as a natural preservative.
- Bicarb soda- odour absorber.
This deodorant will start to melt in extreme temperatures. Do you live in Queensland, the Northern Territory, Karratha, or other very hot environments? It is recommend storing it in a cool place in the summer months to prevent any softening.
New and Improved Natural Deodorant Formula
These have a new recipe with different essential oils, including:
CinnaFresh contains: Clove, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, and Rosemary essential oils. It smells like Thieves.
CitraGuard contains: Lemongrass, Thyme, Sage, Tea Tree, Lavender, Geranium, and Lemon essential oils. It smells kind of like Purification.
You will smell great. Plus you can feel confident that there are no nasties in the products you apply to your body. Or to your family member’s bodies! Best of all it is a natural deodorant that actually works.
Available to order from the 6th March 2020 both as a Standard Order and on Essential Rewards.