Are you looking for romance? or to spice things up a little this Valentine’s Day? Then you’ll love our Oil of the month for February. Sensation essential oil blend will quickly become your new best friend. Try applying a drop between your breasts or behind your ears like a perfume.
What is Sensation Essential Oil?
Sensation Essential Oil is pretty self-explanatory – it is sensational in the bedroom, and probably the biggest favourite out of all essential oils for intimacy in the Young Living community.
When Gary Young created this essential oil blend, he made it with intimacy in mind, because he too frequently acknowledges the importance of physical closeness in marriage.
Sensation essential oil is a blend that combines fragrant, feminine essential oils such as Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Geranium, Bergamot and Coriander to add a little romance. This combination of essential oils was also revered by the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra to enhance love and increase desire. You can learn more about the essential oils Cleopatra used here.
Sensation essential oil has an alluring and exotic scent. It can be used to nourish and support healthy skin. It may assist with breaking down emotional blocks that are keeping you apart from your partner. The intoxicating scent of Sensation essential oil enhances the excitement of experiencing new heights of self-expression and awareness.
Sensation is found in other Young Living products like Sensation Massage Oil, Sensation Hand and Body Lotion, and Sensation Bath and Shower Gel.
What does Sensation Essential Oil do?
The combination of ingredients in Sensation Essential Oil have a very powerful effect on the body. This blend is very famous for:
- Promoting affection
- Amplifying excitement
- Encouraging present thoughts
- Promoting awareness
- Supporting healthy skin
- Nourishing and hydrating
- Boosting energy levels
- Enhancing bedroom activities 😉
- Bringing closeness and unity
- Bringing balance and relaxation
- Heightening climatic moments
How do you use Sensation Essential Oil?
1) Diffuse it and inhale directly! People love to diffuse this essential oil in the bedroom because of the powerful frequencies it can raise in the human body. Many begin diffusing Sensation in the bedroom for at least an hour before sex, and leave the door shut in that room. That heightens the frequency of that space to a whole new level, and encourages a strong connection between you two during your special moment.
2) Apply it! People have been known to massage 4-6 drops of this essential oil on the neck, wrists, shoulders, and feet as a precursor to intimacy. But more popularly, this oil has been used during sex as well. Many apply Sensation Essential Oil on the inner thighs, directly above the pubic bone, or even directly on sexual areas. When applying, some choose to dilute with a carrier oil or Sensation Massage Oil, while others choose to apply neat, or directly, without dilution. This blend leaves a cool, tingly sensation to the skin.
I highly recommend looking up the constituents that are in each essential oil in this blend. Again, the oils inside Sensation are Coriander, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Jasmine, and Geranium. All of them have different functions that can benefit the health and sex drive of both men and women in the bedroom.
Bring the romance with a Sensation-al massage
Young Living has thought ahead to make it easy for you to give your loved one a special massage this Valentine’s Day. Sensation Massage Oil has the Sensation Essential Oil blend already mixed in a carrier oil. It’s also great for moisturising your skin, making you smell divine and helping you get in the mood before a special night.
Topical: Why not try making up a roller bottle perfume using Sensation Essential Oil Blend?
Roller Bottle Perfume
Sensation Essential Oil Blend can be applied directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Water Based Lubricant
- 4 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 drops black pepper essential oil
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops sensation essential oil blend
Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl and store in a glass jar by the bed. The tingly sensation is Devine.
Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
As always, keep essential oils out of reach of children. It is for external use only. Keep it away from your eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Always store your oils in a cool, dark place.
Want to find out more about Essential Oils?
Here are three great reasons to learn more about Essential Oils – their uses and more importantly, their benefits:
- Firstly, I’ve written a fantastic Essential Oils E-course to help you discover more about the power and the uses of these amazing Essential Oils.
- Secondly, it’s delivered straight to your Inbox each day – it will be there ready for you to check out, when you have a few moments.
- Thirdly, it’s short and very practical – each lesson features one essential oil, along with a DIY recipe and all kinds of tips and useful and interesting information.
Sign up by clicking here and you’ll receive your first instalment now!