Are you interested in creating your own essential oil blends?
Why make essential oil blends?
Why does it matter what essential oils you use?
Which Carrier Oil is the best for making essential oil blends?
I use Young Living’s V6 Vegetable Oil in all my essential oil blends for the following reasons:
- It has no scent so you smell more of the essential oils that you blend with it
- No colour so it looks great in clear roller bottles and it will not stain clothes
- Nourishes the skin without clogging pores.
- Contains complex antioxidant vegetable oils
- Does not contain synthetic fragrances which are toxic to the immune system or parabens which are oestrogen disruptors.
- Is a blend of fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sesame seed oil, almond oil, sunflower oil, wheatgerm oil and grapeseed oil.
- Has a long shelf life so your blends will last longer without going rancid.
V6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex is perfect to dilute certain essential oils and can be mixed to create custom blends, formulas, and massage oils.
5 Essential Oil Blends for you to try
Energise – Essential Oil Blends
Relax – Essential Oil Blends
Focus – Essential Oil Blends
Help me sleep – Essential Oil Blends
Muscle Love – Essential Oil Blends
To learn more about creating your own blends check out How to blend essential oils.
And if you want to try a few more recipes check out this video by our good friend Fiona Thomson.