You’ve probably heard this saying – an Artist is only as good as her tools. Well it’s 100% true, especially when it comes to applying makeup. So, let’s talk makeup brushes!
When the Savvy Minerals by Young Living makeup range first came out, I was like, “Cool! I’ll just use the makeup brushes I already have.” But after I tried the Savvy brushes I was sold. They make applying mineral makeup SO easy. And if you’re like me and you have NO IDEA which brush does what, then Young Living have you covered. They’ve written on the end of each brush what it’s perfect for.
So, there are 11 Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Brushes and they’re the perfect companion to the Savvy Minerals by Young Living® line. Since they’re designed to work well with the texture of Savvy Minerals by Young Living® powders, these brushes deliver easy makeup application and a luxurious feel. Each soft brush is made from high quality synthetic fibres that are designed to hold the optimal amount of product.
Makeup Brushes Hand Made in Italy
The Savvy Makeup brushes are made in Italy by a family-owned company who started in 1971 making paint brushes for artists. Ten years later, the daughter started creating makeup brushes. Eventually, Young Living chose this family-owned business to ensure that even their makeup brushes are of the finest quality possible.
These brushes are not the cheap stuff that is airy, hairy and falls apart. That is why I personally feel this set is comparable to the $200 sets I see at big Department stores. A good brush set will last you a long time. They’re vegan friendly, with synthetic hair. That means that not only are they cruelty free (who wants to use animal hair???), but they will withstand the test of time. Even the carrying case and design of this set is the highest quality .
I dare you to compare YL’s brush set with other brushes. They are fantastic quality. Once you shop, feel, use and compare these to other brush sets, you’ll understand. They are amazing! If you’re ready to step up your beauty game, this is your arsenal of must-have tools that are definitely worth investing in. I promise.
Essential Brush Set
It’s got 5 very high quality brushes that all serve a purpose. It has all the necessary brushes for a basic makeup application face. No brush in this set will ever be left behind!
It includes five essential makeup application brushes, plus a stylish and convenient carrying case that also has a little pouch in it to hold makeup. They feel like silk to the skin, have a metal handle (not plastic) and YL have labelled each with its particular use. (Foundation, veil, eyes, etc) In addition, they’re soft, thick and feel like angel kisses when you’re applying makeup with them!
The Essential Brush Set contains:
- Foundation Brush
- Blush Brush
- Veil Brush
- Blending Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Zippered Carrying Case with inner pouch
- Each brush is labelled with its primary function to take the guesswork out of makeup application.
The other Savvy Makeup Brushes sold individually are:
Pair the Full Coverage Foundation Brush with the Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Liquid Foundation so you can create a flawless base for any look. YL have designed the soft, high-quality synthetic fibres to hold just the right amount of Liquid Foundation to deliver a flawless, airbrushed finish. As a result you can enjoy the luxurious softness as you comfortably buff your way to medium to full coverage.
The 2-in-1 Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Dual Lash Brush grooms and defines your eyelashes and brows for a perfectly polished look.
Benefits and Features of the Savvy Brushes
- Designed to hold the optimal amount of product and provide easy makeup application
- Made from high-quality synthetic fibres that haven’t been tested on animals
- Soft on skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Hypoallergenic bristles
- Easy-to-clean bristles that dry quickly
- Vegan friendly
- Handmade in Italy
- Foundation Brush: Use to apply foundation.
- Blush Brush: Use to apply blush and bronzer.
- Veil Brush: Use to apply veil finishing powder.
- Blending Brush: Use to blend eyeshadow. Can also be used for blending and contouring.
- Eyeshadow Brush: Use for eyeshadow and brow definition.
- Bronzer Brush: Use to apply bronzer or blush.
- Contour Brush: Use to contour.
- Concealer Brush: Use to apply concealer.
- Eyeliner Brush: Use to apply eyeliner wet or dry.
- Liquid Foundation Brush: Starting at the centre of your face, apply liquid foundation in outward strokes; build and blend by dabbing and buffing foundation to create desired coverage.
- Dual Lash Brush: Comb through lashes with the spoolie after applying Savvy Mascara to separate your lashes. Dip the brush end in Savvy Multitasker to fill brows and define eyes.
Firstly, wet the bristles under running water, angling them down. Avoid getting water on the brush handle, which can loosen the bristles over time. Then gently massage a mild soap into the bristles, rinse and repeat if needed. Finally, squeeze excess water out and lay brush flat to dry.