The perfect eyeliner look draws attention to your face and makes your eyes POP! But not all eyes are shaped the same. Discover how to apply the amazing and all-natural Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner so it accents your unique eye shape.
Your eyes are the windows to your soul
My eyes are actually my most commented on body part. I think that’s because they’re very blue. So, in order to enhance my most prized possessions I love to wear eyeliner. Do you?
At first I was scared of trying a powder eyeliner as I was so used to using a pencil. I won’t lie it took a few goes to get used to it and I definitely don’t even try applying it after a few drinks! But I LOVE the look it brings to my eyes.
You too can bring out the natural beauty of your eyes with Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Eyeliner. Made with mineral-based ingredients, this eyeliner is ideal for sensitive skin and has a long-lasting, high colour payoff. Its buildable colour blends well to create neutral day and dramatic night looks.
The powder formula of Savvy Minerals Eyeliner glides on smoothly and offers buildable colour, making it versatile enough for any look and giving it the staying power for any lifestyle!
Using the Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner
Eyeliner can either make or break your look. It also happens to be one of the hardest makeup techniques to master. It all starts with getting to know your eye shape and—of course—a great eyeliner. We love Savvy Minerals Eyeliner because of its rich colour, versatility, and all-day wear. Use it along with this handy compilation of our top eyeliner tips to make your eyes appear bigger, brighter, and bolder.
Use the eyeliner brush to create any look, dramatic or natural. Spritz your eyeliner brush with Savvy Minerals Misting Spray for a liquid eyeliner effect or keep your look soft and simple with a dry brush. Whichever approach you choose, do your best to keep the liner as close to the lashes as possible.
- For a soft, everyday look, apply the eyeliner powder dry. Tap desired amount of powder into the cap, dip the brush in the powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove the excess. Starting at the inside corner of the eye, apply the powder over the top of the lash line, moving outward.
- For a smoky look, apply the eyeliner dry and then smudge it with a sponge-tip applicator or cotton swab.
- For a higher-impact, liquid look, apply the eyeliner powder wet. Tap desired amount of powder into the cap or on a mixing surface. Mix a few drops of water into the powder with the eyeliner brush, then apply along the lash line.
How to create the perfect eyeliner look for your eye shape
Features & Benefits
- Delivers high colour payoff.
- Provides buildable colour that blends well to create different oks.
- Enhances natural beauty.
- Long-lasting, all-day wear.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Made with mineral-based ingredients.
- Vegan friendly.
- Not tested on animals .
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrance.
Like all Savvy Minerals products, this eyeliner is made without cheap fillers such as talc and bismuth. Instead, it’s made with a high-quality mica mineral base for a fine, smooth application.
- Aspen bark extract
Is the Jet Setter eyeliner too bold of a shade for you? Create a softer taupe eyeliner shade with one of the Savvy Minerals Multitasker colours (Dark, Tan, Medium or Light) or be daring and try foiling one of the Savvy Minerals eyeshadow colours.