Tea Tree Essential Oil | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
Tea Tree essential oil, also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree essential oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.
Keep a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find a world of uses for Tea Tree essential oil in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturising yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying Tea Tree topically.
- Combine Tea Tree essential oil with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odours in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodoriser.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturisers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combat the pungent odour of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodoriser for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Tea Tree with one of your favourite Young Living citrus essential oils.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.