SARA Essential Oil Blend | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
Abuse affects us deeply and is stored in our cellular memory. Try applying Sara essential oil blend 5cm above the belly button. Use daily with an affirmation such as “I deserve to be loved.”
SARA essential oil is also used for the fear of Acceptance. Are you scared of stepping outside your comfort zone and meeting new people or applying for a new job? Perhaps you fear what will happen if you are accepted?
SARA essential oil blend contains some of the most beautiful essential oils for emotions. It is in a base of sweet almond oil which is a rich source of Vitamin E.
Ylang Ylang improves the ability to relax. It is also balancing to female-male energies. It can support restoration of confidence.
Geranium may help release negative memories and improve and elevate the mind to a more positive emotional state.
Lavender is both relaxing and grounding. It can support relaxation and allow the mind to unwind.
Orange oil may help to bring about joy and peace. It is uplifting to the mind allowing for tranquility.
Blue Tansy supportive to the emotions when applied over the liver and kidneys both organs are said to store emotions. May help release negative emotion and help to overcome anger and fear.
Cedarwood helps to stimulate the limbic system of the brain where our emotions are stored, centre of memories.
White Lotus help to stop self sabotaging thoughts. May help release negative trauma and assist with release of those emotions.
Rose having the highest frequency of all essential oils can help to create balance and harmony. It can help to bring joy and elevate the mind.
Other Uses for SARA essential oil blend
- Dilute and apply to wrists, ears, neck, feet, navel, abdomen, or temples to assist with emotional recovery.
- Complementary essential oil blends include: Clarity, Vetiver, Inner Child, Release, Valor, Peace & Calming, and Grounding.
- Diffuse to help boost emotional support.
- Combine with Release to promote further release of stuck emotions.
How to Use SARA essential oil blend
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients in SARA essential oil blend
- Sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil †
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil †
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil †
- Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil †
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) bark oil †
- Blue cypress (Callitris intratropica) wood oil †
- Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil †
- Kaffir lime (Citrus hystrix) leaf extract †
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil**
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil †
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil †
- Blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) flower oil †
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) peel oil †
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil †
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) leaf extract †
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil †
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos) leaf oil †
- White lotus (Nymphaea lotus) flower extract**.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
**Jasmine and White Lotus are absolutes or essences rather than essential oils.
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.