Rosemary Essential Oil | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
Rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty.
The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves® and En-R-Gee™ blends.
Rosemary is also a flavourful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savoury recipes.
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
- Stir in a few drops to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavour.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary essential oil in your favourite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop to marinades and salad dressings for an extra dose of flavour.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary essential oil for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energising aroma.
- Diffuse Rosemary in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications.
Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.