R.C. Essential Oil | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
What can R.C. Essential Oil Blend Do For You?
R.C. essential oil has three varieties of Eucalyptus and is comforting when applied to the chest and throat.
It is my favourite essential oil to use during the winter months, as it includes three different kinds of eucalyptus. This blend contains Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Citriodora as well as Myrtle, Spruce, Peppermint, Pine, Lavender, Marjoram and Cypress.
Fascinating Fact: R.C. essential oil blend oil was used by the Iron Cowboy, along with Peppermint during the bike leg of each of his 50 Ironman events which he completed in 50 days across 50 states of America. Search for him on Youtube to learn all about how he uses Young Living products to keep fit.
Uses for R.C. essential oil blend
- Add to coconut oil for a chest rub before bed time.
- Add a few drops to the bottoms of your feet and cover with socks.
- Diffuse overnight for a comforting environment.
- RC promotes feelings of uplifting.
- Rub on feet or chest before exercising to uplift and inspire.
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout to help energise and uplift.
- Use R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Dilute and apply to ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or chest to inspire joy and hope.
- Complementary essential oil blends include: Raven, ImmuPower, and Thieves.
I make a chest rub using RC, Peppermint, Lemon and Coconut oil. This is totally natural and doesn’t have any of the nasty chemicals such as petroleum jelly that are in most store-bought chest rubs.
Winter Chest Rub
50mls of coconut oil
12 drops RC essential oil blend
12 drops Lemon essential oil
12 drops Peppermint essential oil
Mix all the ingredients together and store in a glass jar.
Apply approximately a tsp to the chest, back or feet as required.
Where to Diffuse R.C. essential oil blend
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge
Features & Benefits of R.C. essential oil blend
- Provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
- Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
- Can be used as part of an exercise routine to help energise and uplift
- Provides a refreshing experience when applied to the chest
Learn more about R.C Essential Oil Blend in this short video.
From the bottle: Refreshing, crisp, lemony aroma
Also Found In
- Select 30 Oil Collection
- Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist Diffuser and Oils
- Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser and Oils
Works Well With
- V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Peppermint essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Melissa essential oil
- Dorado Azul essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Raven essential oil blend
- Breathe Again Roll-On
- Desert Mist Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser
- Orb Diffuser
- Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil
- Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil
- Origanum majorana† (Marjoram) leaf oil
- Pinus sylvestris† (Pine) leaf oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- Eucalyptus citriodora† leaf oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Cupressus sempervirens† (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil
- Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Safety: Use only as directed.
Eucalyptus should not be applied above the shoulders of children and is best avoided for under 2 year olds.
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.