Grapefruit Essential Oil | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
Rich in the powerful antioxidant di-limonene, Grapefruit essential oil is cold-pressed from the peels of the fresh fruit for a citrusy oil with the bright aroma of a grapefruit orchard. With a sweet, invigorating aroma, this oil can be used to encourage feelings of joy, satisfaction and playfulness.
Not only is Grapefruit oil perfect for diffusing, but it’s also a great addition to DIY skin care products from lotions to bath salts. Get creative and combine it in a salt body scrub with other skin-toning oils such as Lemon and Juniper for a simple home spa experience that gives your skin a smooth-looking glow.
Grapefruit essential oil is known for its invigorating citrus scent and delicious, tart taste. Add Grapefruit essential oil to water to give your drinks a little zing, or add a hint of citrus by incorporating it into culinary recipes.
Give NingXia Red® an extra boost of flavour with a couple drops of Grapefruit essential oil.
Grapefruit Essential Oil Uses:
- Bring an invigorating aroma into your home by diffusing Grapefruit in the morning.
- Create a refreshing room spray by mixing Grapefruit, Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, and distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
- Use it as part of your skin care regimen in lotions, toners, and cleansers for clean, healthy-looking skin. Keep in mind that Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topical application.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious, essential oil-infused massage with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Grapefruit essential oil, focusing on desired areas. You’ll love the invigorating aroma and smoother-looking skin.
- Blend Grapefruit essential oil and NingXia Red for an added boost of wolfberry goodness.
- Add 2–3 drops of Grapefruit essential oil and other citrus culinary essential oils to water in a glass water bottle and shake to make a refreshing drink and stay hydrated.
- Add 5-10 drops of Grapefruit essential oil to a small, slightly damp washcloth. Place it in the dryer while drying towels for a clean, fresh aroma.
- Deodorise your fridge: half-fill a small container with baking soda and 5-10 drops of Grapefruit essential oil, and leave it in the fridge with the lid off.
- Freshen your rubbish bins with Grapefruit essential oil sprinkled into baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of the bins and refresh as needed.
Add to culinary recipes to add a distinct, citrus flavour. Grapefruit essential oil tastes great in desserts, marinades, and salad dressings.
- Freshen up the kitchen after cooking or cleaning with Grapefruit’s bright, uplifting aroma.
- Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
- Diffuse Grapefruit in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area.
Aromatic: The sweet, zesty aroma is uplifting and revitalising. Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.