Elemi Essential Oil | Young Living Essential Oils Australia
Steam distilled from the Elemi tree native to the tropical rainforests of the Philippines, and part of the same family as Frankincense and Myrrh, Elemi essential oil has been used traditionally to support the appearance of the skin. Combine with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Lavender, Rosemary, Myrrh and Sage for a custom blend
Features and Benefits
- A trusty alternative to Frankincense, with a similar grounding and balancing aroma
- Supports a balanced, even complexion
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Can be used with massage after exercise to soothe fatigued muscles and joints
- A great spiritual oil to align your energy centers when used during meditation
Elemi Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse or inhale it to create a grounded and meditative environment.
- Add a few drops to your facial essence, serum, or moisturizer to support the appearance of even, glowing skin.
- Use it as a spot treatment on blemishes and minor skin imperfections.
- Combine Elemi with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it into muscles and joints.
- Apply it to your temples, ear lobes, or crown during prayer, yoga, or meditation.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Elemi essential oil comes from the gum resin collected from the elemi tree, a large evergreen species native to the Philippines, and its name comes from an Arabic phrase that means “above and below.” Elemi essential oil offers a woodsy, fresh, incense-like aroma that is great for meditation and grounding. This essential oil is also highly regarded for supporting the appearance of youthful, glowing skin.
Elemi (Canarium luzonicum) † essential oil
† 100% therapeutic-grade essential oil
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Please allow up to 5 business days for deliveries to metro areas and up to 10 business days for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.
Thanks for Visiting Hot Oily Mumma the Home of Natural Living and Essential Oils Australia
Our mission is to connect you with the very best essential oils of Australia. We love what we do and believe that the best essential oils you can buy in Australia are sourced from Young Living.