Young Living is more than just awesome, natural wellness for your family. It is a community, a tribe if you like, of people who want to make a difference in this world. People who care about the environment and treading lightly on the earth. People who care about the health of future generations, our children, our grandchildren and their grandchildren. People who want to make a difference and live their days fulfilling a greater purpose. If this sounds like you and you want to know more then keep reading. If it’s not, then I totally understand.
Think about what you would do with an extra $500-$1000* a month working part time from home, around your family and even other work commitments. Many of us build up our businesses while working other full or part time jobs with a family.
Some women do this as a business to retire their partners so they can spend more time with their families. Some want to be able to give back to charity and some just want to take their family on a holiday. There are a whole heap of men who are a part of this too.
See what some of the Young Living families have to say about why they have chosen to own their own wellness business in this short video ————–>>>
We have experienced so much growth in the past year that we need your help. We are looking for women who are:
- Interested in health and wellness for you, your family and others;
- Happy to work from home or remotely anywhere around the world on your laptop;
- Passionate about helping other families to change their lives for the better;
- Open to personal growth;
- Motivated – you can’t do this without being motivated;
- Interested in working flexible hours around current commitments;
- Wanting more freedom – time freedom, financial freedom or freedom to travel; and
- Love to have fun.
You don’t need to have an extensive health background yourself. We have partnered with Young Living, a world leader in the health and wellness industry to bring you over 25 years of research. I personally know the benefits that the Young Living.
You’ll have access to a range of health and wellness professionals who will guide and support you. This will help you to get started right and as you continue on your wellness journey. Young Living has Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Aromatherapists, Chiropractors, Yogis and most importantly Mums like you and me. Mums who not only want to work towards their own health goals but want to help others to achieve theirs too.
When you join our movement to bring better health and wellness to the world you won’t be alone. We link arms with you to provide you with:
- all the tools and education you’ll need;
- encouragement and inspiration;
- one on one and group coaching to build your online presence; and
- an online e-course that steps you through your first two weeks, so you can familiarise yourself with the program, products and how to use them.
If you decide this is for you, you will become part of our supportive online community, and myself and our awesome team members will teach and guide you every step of the way. Getting paid to empower and guide people into better health and better lives… what’s not to love!
This isn’t for everyone and is definitely not a get rich quick scheme. Those who want to work hard and are coachable can achieve their goals. If you are interested in the income potential then check out the Income Disclosure Statement.
Ready to Get Started helping others?
Still not sure?
How about the travel benefits that Young Living offers? Where would you like to take your family? Bali? An Alaskan cruise? Disneyland?
For my family this is exactly where Young Living has taken us. ——–>>>
Young Living has:
- 16 Corporate & Partner Farms (with more coming every year)
- Over 4 million Global Members
- 600+ Life Changing Products
- Numerous Charities & Foundations
- Generous Compensation
- Wholesale Pricing for its members
- Essential Rewards Program which offers free products.
- Global Recognition and overseas travel
- Done for you Business Tools & Aids
- Support every step of the way.
Young Living is the original essential oil network company – be on guard for imitators. Young Living has 25 years in the direct selling industry and to rank number 1 for momentum for home based businesses this is unheard of. The best news is we are getting stronger. Over the next five years, beginning in 2019, Young Living pledges to expand the vision of our founder, D. Gary Young, in these five interconnected ways:
Five times more people empowered by the D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation
Five years to zero waste
Five or more corporate-owned or partner farms developed each year
Five or more new markets opened each year
Five million additional households reached in five years
Will your household be one of the 5 million additional households? There has never been a better time to join the Young Living movement and start your own wellness business.
How does it actually work?
If you want to know more about how this business works then check out this video.
If this all sounds like you then check out how you can join the wellness movement too.
We can’t wait to have you join us.