Aromatic Profile: Clary Sage offers a sharp, spicy and grassy aroma
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To regulate a healthy menstrual cycle;
- To promotes menstrual flow;
- To relieve menstrual cramps and pain;
- To relieve fatigue and feelings of weakness;
- As an antispasmodic;
- To decrease excessive sweating;
- To reduce loss of appetite;
- To maintain a healthy appetite;
- To reduce flatulence;
- To help reduce symptoms and occurrence of indigestion;
- To relieve nasal congestion; and
- As an expectorant to clear the respiratory tract mucous
How to use:
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia
Active ingredients: Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) oil 100% v/v. Liquid